Department of Laryngology – adults and children
The department provides treatment to patients with facial injuries and various pathologic lesions within the head and neck area. The procedures are performed using microsurgery and fibre optic technology with a display. Cryosurgery and laser surgery is used providing new opportunities for treating various conditions.
The department provides treatment to patients with various conditions falling within the scope of paediatric laryngology, audiology, phoniatrics, laryngological oncology, laryngological and maxillofacial traumatology as well as rhinology and laryngological allergology.
The range of services
- Adenoid removal in children – adenoidectomy
- Adenotonsillectomy, the complete removal of the tonsils and adenoids
- Septoplasty, nasal septum correction
- Endoscopic nose and paranasal sinus surgery
- Closure of otoantral fistula with maxillary sinus surgery
- Laryngeal microsurgery
- Soft palate correction in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea, Celon method
- Thyroglossal cyst or branchial cleft cyst excision
- Submandibular gland removal
- Middle ear drainage and ventilation in chronic otitis media in children and adults
- Removal of skin lesions on face and neck with pedicle skin flap
- Intraoral removal of salivary gland stones
- Lingual frenectomy with correction and suturing under general anaesthesia
- Removal of nasal septal polyp or granuloma
- Sinus surgery using open approach
- Reduction of enlarged turbinates using Celon treatment
- Removal of lesions of the oral and pharyngeal mucosa
The final prices are determined individually after medical consultation.
dr Janusz Kalisz MD
Specialist in otolaryngology and paediatric otolaryngology, Head of the Department of Otolaryngology and Paediatric Otolaryngology, Specialist Children's Hospital in Jasło.
Main scientific interests
Diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment of head and neck diseases in children and adults, including: adenoidectomy, septoplasty, endoscopic paranasal sinus surgery, microsurgery of the larynx and other treatments.
medical procedures possible to be performed during a visit are included in the consultation fee
|Thursday||8:20 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.|
Make an appointment:
Patients are admitted in a planned manner The scope and type of a procedure is determined during consultation in the clinic.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tel. 13 491 13 14
Zimna Woda 118