Department of Surgery
The department offers minor surgical procedures within the framework of one-day surgery
The range of services
- surgical wound treatment and suturing
- abscess and/or haematoma incision and drainage
- cutaneous and/or subcutaneous lesion removal with histopathological examination
- fibroma removal using electrocoagulation
- other minor surgical procedures
The final prices are determined individually after medical consultation.
dr Maciej Kukla MD
Completing his postgraduate training in general surgery. Junior Assistant, Department of General Surgery, Surgical Oncology and Vascular Surgery, John Paul II Subcarpathia Regional Hospital in Krosno. Member of the Society of Polish Surgeons
Main scientific interests
- radical surgical treatment of cutaneous and subcutaneous lesions (pigmented nevi, fibromas, atheromas, lipomas), also using electrocoagulation.
- urgent procedures (wound treatment and suturing, foreign object removal from soft tissues, abscess incision, wedge resection of ingrown toenails).
- diagnostics and treatment of inguinal and abdominal hernias
- treatment of gallbladder diseases
- laparoscopic surgery
- minimally invasive surgery
- diagnostics and treatment of proctological disorders (haemorrhoids, rectal haemorrhage, anal fissure, anal fistula)
- prophylaxis and treatment of venous thromboembolism
treatment of injuries
medical procedures possible to be performed during a visit are included in the consultation fee
the administration of a medication into a joint or soft tissues is subject to additional payment that depends on the type of the administered medication
|Wednesday||3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.|
Make an appointment:
Patients are admitted in a planned manner The scope and type of a procedure is determined during consultation in the clinic.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tel. 13 491 13 14
Zimna Woda 118